Wednesday, August 19, 2009

God Lives Underwater - From Your Mouth

A day late, but I figured I'd contribute right all up on top of Tyles' just cause.

I was severely confused by Aaron's post a couple weeks ago, so I held off on my suicide post (two fellow Marines I knew personally in two years now) and went on leave. Now I've transcended to this thing. I was drawn in by the original video of a guy un-eating stuff that doesn't want to be embedded here, and it's the only non-sappy song I listen to these days because I've been emasculated by a love interest two thousand miles away.

Goat.



Not the hot dog guy.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Oh Lou. What sort of crap does this lady have you listening to?

Yeah, the only thing I remembered about this one was the video of the guy eating stuff backwards.

Oh God... It's Lou. said...

You would choke me if you knew everything. That is why I'm not discussing it here. OR on facebook.