Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Tribe Called Quest - I Left My Wallet In El Segundo

The other day I rode my bike down The Strand to El Segundo, and it was really nice, and then I remembered how Eric thought it was so hilarious when I told him El Segundo was a real place and I laughed.






(maybe someone's already posted this. or at least used the tag. oh well. i had come here planning to post some nina because it felt like we were due for some, but since that was covered it was either post some indie stuff that everyone would have been all meh about, or remind everyone about how i thought it was funny when eric thought it was funny that there was a place that had a name that translated to the second. okay.)

2 comments:

Oh God... It's Lou. said...

And we all know how I feel about the ladykillers.

"You know what they call themselves in that music? NIGGAS!"

Eric said...

SO MUCH HUGS.

(I think Craig posted a remix of it before, but whatever, nobody is allowed to be upset about re-posting a Tribe track. That is in the motherfucking fine print.)